Midnight for Charlie Bone / Jenny Nimmo.
- ISBN: 0439488397 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 401 p. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 1st Scholastic paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Inc., 2002.
"This edition is only available for distribution through the school market"--p.  of cover.
Charlie Bone's life with his widowed mother and two grandmothers undergoes a dramatic change when he discovers that he can hear people in photographs talking.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
- 12 of 12 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Warren Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.