How to count to one : (and don't even THINK about bigger numbers!) / written by Caspar Salmon ; illustrated by Matt Hunt.
- ISBN: 9798887770246
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: Lincoln, MA : Nosy Crow, 2023.
First published 2022 by Nosy Crow Ltd., London.
"Get ready to show off your skills in this fun new counting book! But not everything is as it seems . . . is this book really only about counting to "ONE?" Because there are SO MANY fun things that you could count. But wait --maybe there's a way to outsmart the book . . . and count all the way up to 100!"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||One (The number) > Juvenile fiction.
Counting > Juvenile fiction.
One (The number) > Fiction.
Counting > Fiction.
- 18 of 21 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Warren Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 21 total copies.