The extraordinary life of Sam Hell : a novel / Robert Dugoni.
- ISBN: 9781503949003
- ISBN: 1503949001
- ISBN: 9781503948976
- ISBN: 1503948978
- Physical Description: 428 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Seattle : Lake Union Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2018
Born with ocular albinism, small-town eye doctor Sam Hill must finally face a past tragedy that caused him to turn his back on his friends, his hometown, and the life he'd always known--a journey that makes him realize what truly matters.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Albinos and albinism > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
- 2 of 20 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Warren Public Library.
- 14 current holds with 20 total copies.