Dolores Claiborne / Stephen King.
- ISBN: 0670844527
- ISBN: 9780670844524
- ISBN: 0670849367
- ISBN: 9780670849369
- ISBN: 0451177096
- ISBN: 9780451177094
- Physical Description: 305 pages : map ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York, N.Y., U.S.A. : Viking, 1993.
"Jacket illustration by Rob Wood"--Inside back flap of jacket.
"Illustrations copyright © Bill Russell, 1993"--Title page verso.
Suspected of killing Vera Donovan, her wealthy employer, Dolores Claiborne tells police the story of her life, harkening back to her violent husband, disintegrating marriage and the suspicious death of Joe Claiborne thirty years earlier. Dolores also tells of Vera's physical and mental decline and of her loyalty to an employer who has become emotionally demanding in recent years.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader 5.3.
Reading Counts! 8.1.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women > Maine > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.
- 51 of 51 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Warren Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 51 total copies.