Charlie Bone and the time twister / Jenny Nimmo.
- ISBN: 043949687X
- Physical Description: ix, 402 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Orchard Books, 2003.
In January 1916 Henry Yewbeam and his younger brother, James, have been sent to stay with their cousins at the Bloor's Academy. It is one of the coldest days of the year, and all Henry wants to do is hide from his mean cousins and play marbles. He finds a nice, long hall and begins to roll his marbles. Then he discovers a marble that doesn't look familiar to him. Suddenly a series of strange events takes place. Henry begins to disappear. He quickly scribbles on the floor Give The Marble To James, and then he vanishes from the year 1916.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Time travel > Fiction.
Boarding schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
England > Juvenile fiction.
England > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 8 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Warren Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.